The project Visual aids to make learning/teaching easier is granted by EU Erasmus KA2.
- Made visual aids as an effective tool for learning/teaching.
- Deepen students professional knowledge of creating quality videos.
- Exchange experience of using programmes for video making.
- Learn cultures of 6 European countries.
- Popularize technical studies.
- Develop participants personalities.
Students will learn
- To use programmes needed for making video
- To make presentations, posters, public performance
- Get experience of school learning, lifestyle, sights of towns in 6 European countries
- Improve communication skills, teamwork, make new friends
- Exchange methodology of video creating
- School systems, teaching, curriculums of 6 European countries
- Get personal experience of other nationalities culture, lifestyle
- Each partner will create 6 quality video (6-10 min. long) to visualise a difficult parts of technical, exact sciences subjects.
- Methodology of teaching creating video by teachers
- Project web by CZ
- Dissemination means – presentations, roll up, posters
- Project e Twinning "My favourite subject".
All results will be published on the project web and platform Erasmus Programmes Project Results.
Fenix kultur-och kunskapscentrum Vaggeryd
Striedna prumyslova skola elektrotechnicka, Prešov
Střední průmyslová škola elektrotechnická a Vyšší odborná škola, Pardubice
1o Geniko Lykeio Aigiou, Aigiou
Profilirana Prirodomatematicheska Gimnaziya "Akademik Nikola Obreshkov", Burgas
Lycée Eiffel, Dijon
Prešov, November 2020
Practise to handle with a camera, make a script, learn a suitable programme (Pinnacle Studio). Make videos about physics.
Vaggeryd, February 2021
Precise assembling, use soundtrack, learn suitable programme (Adobe Audition). Make videos about an electricity programme.
Aigiou, April 2021
Practise making titles, make an interview, learn a programme (Subtitle Workshop). Make videos about 3D modelling, printer.
Burgas, November 2021
Practise animation, learn a programme e.g. Adobe Animate. Make videos about a science subject.
Dijon, December 2021
Precise video effects, learn a programme e.g. Adobe Affects. Make videos about Maintenance of wind turbine.
Pardubice, March 2022
Focus on video distribution, learn programme Adobe Media Encoder. Make videos about PC hardware.